Welcome to the www.walblue.net (The “Site”).
About the site
WalBlue is a website that offers maintenance services, online shopping
Allows the customer to search for companies and professionals close to your area and browse the lists of companies and different technicians to request the service provider with payment options online or cash upon completion of the application.
It is a virtual exhibition of the largest selection of home and personal products and includes a lot of international and local products and products not only offered through WalBlue.
We reserve the right to provide new services and update or withdraw any Services, at our sole discretion.
1. Conditions of registration
1.1 You may register as a buyer or seller and benefit from the services if you have the following eligibility criteria:
- For buyers:
- You must be legal enough to be able to purchase products in your country of residence
- Be able to submit your address to deliver the products.
- For sellers and technicians:
- Have a registered trading company according to your state laws.
- Have a valid business license.
- You can provide proof of authorization of individuals who register or use the site.
- Provide identification of the authorized person.
- Providing supporting bank statements.
- You acknowledge and agree that some additional requirements for certain categories of products may apply.
1.2 For registration on the site, we will need to provide some information, and your registration will not be accepted on site if the information is not provided to us. We have the right to refuse any registration without giving reasons. We also have the right to perform the necessary verification to verify your identity and registration requirements.
2. Your Commitments
2.1 When you use or access the Services, you agree that:
- Your responsibility to maintain privacy and restrict access to your account and use it is your password and agree to take responsibility for all activities that are performed on behalf of your account and your password.
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of our Safe Use Standards.
- Provide complete, real, accurate and current information about yourself and your use of the Services as specified by us.
- Disclosure to third parties (except as required or specified by us) of user information provided to you.
- Collaborate with our requests for additional information regarding your eligibility and use of our services.
2.2 By using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Publish, post or upload any inappropriate or prohibited content or material on our Site, including :
- Content or material that is morally or religiously inappropriate in any way.
- Content or materials that do not comply with local law, Islamic law, rules, ethics, values, ethics, and traditions.
- Content or material that may threaten national security.
- Content or material that may be promoted or included in the framework of gambling.
- Securities, including shares, bonds, instruments or any other securities or assets.
- Live or dead creatures and/or any part of any animal that has been preserved or preserved by any industrial or natural means.
- Any weapons.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, substances affecting the mind, hypnotic substances, laxatives of any kind, and medical medicines.
- To your knowledge, materials that are defective, false, damaged, misleading, or may cause harm when used in a natural way for another user’s benefit or health.
- Non-transferable vouchers.
2. Post material that you are not entitled to share or insert.
- Spreading counterfeit or stolen materials.
- Violating or circumventing the law, violating any of our third party’s rights, our regulations or policies, or breaching the decisions regarding the status of your account.
- Use the Services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria or are unable to conclude legally binding contracts or have your account temporarily or indefinitely suspended.
- You do not pay for the products you have purchased unless there is a legal reason to support it in any of our policies.
- Do not deliver to customers the products you have sold (if applicable) unless there is a legal reason that supports your position and is mentioned in any of our policies.
- Use the contact information provided to you during the on-site transaction to try to increase your sales beyond the boundaries of the Site or other sites.
- Take the price of any products.
- Enter the lists of other users.
- Take any action that would reduce site evaluation and classification systems.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or similar content.
- Transfer your account to another party without prior written consent from us.
- Disseminate unsolicited messages, emails, or the like.
- Produce viruses or other technologies that may harm our services or those of other users or their property.
- The laws of copyright, trademark, patent, morality, advertising, database, and/or any intellectual property rights (collectively) Intellectual property rights Which are related to us or licensed to us.
- Any intellectual property rights relating to third parties.
15. Gather user information without their consent
16. Obey any of our technical procedures for the provision of services
3 Intellectual property rights
3.2 You agree that you are not entitled to use our trademarks without prior written consent.
4. Guarantees, undertakings and representations :
4.1 Ensure, warrant and acknowledge the following:
- Complete compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and regulations, including but not limited to compliance with privacy laws and content regulation.
- Any laws, rules, regulations, or governmental guidelines to which they are subject.
- Any of the other agreements to which you are a party or which you have to comply with.
- Any content you submit as part of your use of the Services and any of the products you include does not infringe the rights of others anywhere in the world, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights (whether registered or not).
4.2 In accordance with Regulation 5.1
The Services are provided to you on their “current condition” without warranties, undertakings or representations. We disclaim all warranties, representations or representations in any form, express, implied or implied, including but not limited to all warranties, representations, representations or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or purpose, or non-infringement of or breach of any rights or Our services are safe, free of defects or will work without any malfunction or will be submitted in a timely manner or in general.
4.3 Furthermore, although we try to be as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee that the product specifications or other content of any service are accurate, complete, reliable, recent, or error-free. In addition, based on the fact that you are a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for checking or testing the lists or the content of the services provided by us or third parties, and you will not attempt to assume any responsibility for any errors or defects in any of the lists. As a salesperson, you are responsible for reviewing the accuracy of the content contained in your listings and you will not attempt to place liability or the authors of the content/manual on the responsibility for errors or inaccuracies.
5. Liability and compensation
- Fraud, including fraud, by that party.
- Death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of such party.
- Any other responsibilities that cannot be limited or exempted in accordance with applicable law.
5.2 In accordance with item 5.1
5.3 In addition to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including the parent company, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) will not be liable, and You acknowledge that you will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Content or other information you provide when you use the Services.
- Your use of the Services or your inability to use them.
- Pricing, shipping, formatting or any of the instructions provided by us.
- Delays or interruption in service delivery.
- Viruses or other malware found through access to the Services.
- Service errors, malfunctions or inaccuracies in any form.
- Corrupt your device by using products that have been sold on the site or through our services.
- Content, acts or omissions of users of our services.
- Suspension or any other action we take concerning your use of the Services.
- The time period in which your lists appear in search results or how they appear.
5.4 According to item 5.1 If it is proved to be 5.2 or 5.3
- The price at which the product was sold on the site and the original shipping rates.
- The amount of the disputed fees provided that the total value of the fees paid to us during the twelve (12) months preceding the action leading to the liability is not exceeded.
- Twenty (20) Kuwaiti KD.
5.5 You agree to indemnify us and indemnify us, including indemnification and conclusion of our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors of our company, parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees) Attorneys’ fees) (“claims”) arising from:
- Any claims or claims made by third parties as a result of your use of the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws, including but not limited to data protection laws or anti-spam laws.
- The way in which you use our services, including but not limited to content that you publish, products you include or trademarks That infringes any of the intellectual property rights of others or that your content is a fabrication, slander, libel or violation of any other rights (including privacy rights) relating to third parties (including users of other sites).
6. Suspension, termination or cancellation
6.1 Without prejudice to any rights or remedies or liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to or use of the Services, cancel the request for any Products and/or delete the Content provided by you at our sole discretion. In order to avoid any doubt, any payments made and received by us in connection with the request for canceled products or services will be refunded.
8. General Provisions :
8.1 Applicable law:
8.2 Conflict resolution:
If you have any problems with our services, please contact us.
8.3 Rights of third parties:
8.4 Relationship of Parties:
8.5 Additional assertions:
8.7 The Agreement:
8.9 Separation of items:
8.10 Force Majeure:
No party shall be liable for any loss, damage, delay or non-fulfillment as a result of acts beyond the control of any party, whether that action can be foreseen (e.g., judgment and judgment by the legislative, judicial or regulatory authorities of any federal or local government or judicial authorities) Or actions by any of our subcontractors or any third party suppliers of goods or services to us, labor unrest or complete power outages or economic boycotts).
8.11 No Waiver:
You can contact us via e-mail, social networking sites, or live chat.
8.13 Continuation of access:
All provisions which provide that they remain in force or which are in effect after termination of the contract shall remain in force after termination or suspension of your membership on the Site.